- Turpin Case: Clothes, Shoes and Toys Donated to 13 Siblings Saved From California 'House of Horrors' January 19, 2018
- The Funniest Tweets From Parents This Week January 19, 2018
- Mom Of Racist-Ranting Alabama Student Says She Didn't Raise Her That Way January 19, 2018
- China Wants Missile Defenses To Stop India (And Kill Satellites) January 19, 2018
India conducted a successful test of its most advanced intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM), a nuclear-capable Agni-5, on Thursday, underscoring a potential threat to China as well as Pakistan. China is also within range of nuclear-armed North Korean missiles and Japan is mulling whether it should develop similar capabilities.
- Deported Man's Wife Will Be State Of The Union Guest January 19, 2018
Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-Mich.) was so moved by the story of Jorge Garcia, a 39-year-old man deported to Mexico this week after living most of his life in the U.S., that she plans to bring his wife Cindy Garcia as her plus-one guest to the 2018 State of the Union address.
- Trump Appointee Carl Higbie Resigns Following Offensive Comments January 19, 2018
Carl Higbie, the chief of external affairs for the Corporation for National and Community Service, resigned Thursday after CNN unearthed a litany of offensive and discriminatory remarks he’d made on various radio segments.
- A Norwegian Airline Claims to Have Set a New Record for New York to London Flights January 19, 2018
- Fox News Guest Goes Off The Rails: 'White Supremacists Are American Citizens' January 19, 2018
- 2 Boys Arrested After Vandalism That Killed 500,000 Bees On Iowa Honey Farm January 19, 2018
- Chris Christie Reportedly Turned Away From Airport VIP Entrance January 19, 2018